While LifeSpring encourages visitors to tour our hospitals, for the safety and privacy of our customers, LifeSpring has a strict Visitors Policy for individuals or organizations wishing to tour a LifeSpring Hospital. All requests should be made in writing to email@example.com, with the following information:
- Tour objectives
- Questions to be addressed
- Desired date of visit
In the meantime, we urge that you refer to the rest of our website, which contains information and case studies on our social enterprise model, pricing, and scale up plans.
Please note the following:
- All visits must be pre-arranged in advance, for the safety and security of our customers and the newborns.
- All visitors must be accompanied by a LifeSpring Corporate Office employee.
- LifeSpring Hospitals' Corporate Office is situated at Chilakalguda, which is between Secunderabad and Seetaphalmandi.
- LifeSpring Hospitals’ Corporate Office is located behind the Gandhi statue, Chilakalguda.
- Veer right at the intersection behind the statue (as you are facing directly away from the back of the statue).
- The hospital is a 5-story, yellow and red building.
Making dignified maternity care accessible