After the delivery of the newborn, the mother and infant(s) are shifted to our post-natal wards for
administering postnatal care.
At LifeSpring Hospitals, we are driven by a passion to offer affordable postnatal care for both the mother and the infant(s).
What Can You Expect?
During the stay, we offer personalized assistance to both the mother and the infant(s). Our experts will provide medical advice on caring for the newborn across a broad spectrum of topics, including
- Kangaroo care
- Early initiation of breastfeeding
- Baby’s vaccination schedule to the mother and other family members
Where appropriate clinically and culturally, we offer counselling to the mother and her family about family planning
before the mother and infant(s) are discharged from the hospital.
Good To Know
Whether it is our well-maintained wards or our team of expert obstetricians and paediatricians or our patient-oriented service, you are sure to fall in love with our top-rated postnatal services.
- If it is a normal delivery, the mother along with the infant(s) are retained for a period of 2 days for postnatal care.
- If it is a caesarean delivery, the mother along with the infant(s) are retained for a period of 3 days for postnatal care. If mother or baby require continued care, mother is allowed to stay without any additional charges for another 2 days at no extra charge.
- Each woman would receive one free follow-up consultation with an obstetrician post discharge.
For the benefit of the neonatal mothers, we occaionally organize - in association with various partners - free
camps for providing nutritional counselling to the mother in getting back to her normality - particularly after
Caesarean section. Approach our hospital representative after delivery to find out more about such camps.